If you have a balance outstanding on your Personal Account, you will receive a statement through the post every 28 days. Your minimum payment is shown on your statement along with the payment due date. You can choose to pay the minimum payment on your account, or you can pay your balance in full. The choice is entirely yours. You can check your current balance anytime by clicking on 'Your Account' and then choosing the option of 'Account balance and Payment'.
Articles in this section
- How can I make a payment on my account?
- Can I change my payment date?
- What should I do if I'm struggling to pay my minimum payment?
- What should I do if my payment isn't showing on my account?
- Can I make a payment before my statement’s issued?
- How much do I have to pay on my balance?
- Choosing how to pay