We’re unable to change the date that your payment will be taken – we're really sorry if this causes any inconvenience. Our statements are issued every 28 days, so a payment is required from you in line with this cycle – your payment won’t be due on the same date each month.
Articles in this section
- How can I make a payment on my account?
- Can I change my payment date?
- What should I do if I'm struggling to pay my minimum payment?
- What should I do if my payment isn't showing on my account?
- Can I make a payment before my statement’s issued?
- How much do I have to pay on my balance?
- Choosing how to pay